About School EventPay
The School EventPay App allows schools to communicate directly to parents and students via their mobile phones. It also allows parents to sign permission slips, and pay for their child’s school events, activities and fund-raisers right from their phones.
To make it easy for schools to securely manage events, fund-raisers, and receive permission slips and payments from parents; and, make it easy and convenient for parents to respond and pay for their child’s activities.
Benefits for Schools
School EventPay will save your teachers and administrators countless hours every week and improve communication to your parents.
- Significantly reduces handling cash and checks making schools safer, and virtually eliminates theft
- Enables instant communication to parents via their phones
- Very easy to learn and use so their can be multiple users
- Securely collect payments for school events and fund-raisers
- Up to the minute event reporting shows:
- Amount collected
- Students attending
- Students paid
- Parents who signed permission slips
- Daily deposits with breakdown of amounts for each event to quickly reconcile your bank statement and post to your accounting software
Benefits for Students, Parents & Guardians
The days of writing checks and sending cash to school with your child is over.
- Receive instant communications from your school via push notifications
- Pay for your child’s school events quickly through the School EventPay App
- View all of your child’s events in one easy to use mobile App
- See your payment history
- Quickly add your child’s events to your mobile calendar
A note from the Founder
I’m just like you… I have received the never ending daily papers in my kids backpack and then graduated to the emails about upcoming school events.
“please send in $10 for the zoo field trip… please pay $50 trumpet fee… teacher appreciation week $10… musical tickets $25… your child is involved in the spring break band trip $500… pink out pep rally t-shirt $10… prom $50… and the list goes on”
One day I was complaining to my wife who had just asked me to find the checkbook and write another check for a school event… “the only thing we use the checkbook for is to write a check at church… and all the payments to school. There needs to be an app for this.”
And that is how School EventPay started. I wanted to design a standalone App that could be used by any school. Something that was completely free for the school to use so they did not have to add it to the budget. Because you and I know that if the school pays for it… the parents will eventually end up paying for it. An App that, once set up, would allow the school to easily send out a text to the whole school, (i.e. school cancelled due to snow) or to a specific group, (i.e. fifth grade field trip) and if there was a fee to pay… the parent would tap the their cell phone 3 times to confirm their kids attendance, pay for the event and add it to their calendar. I hope you enjoy using the School EventPay App. If you have ideas to improve the app… please contact me by using the Contact Us button on the top of the page.